The shares for beginners course is designed for… surprise, surprise… beginners!
However, please don’t make the mistake of thinking you can’t or won’t learn from the course even if you have already invested in shares. This course is designed for complete newbies and those who want more confidence.
In this course you’ll discover and learn:
- How investors buy and sell shares in Australia
- Why you don’t have to be filthy rich to become an investor this month
- The tools you need to get started investing
- A way to trial investing with a grand total of $0
- How to be confident putting your money to work, and
- We’ll bust the most common jargon that makes investing confusing, costly and conflicted
By the end of this course, you will: know what shares are and how to buy them, why they work, and be able to confidently hold a conversation with anyone.
Other topics covered include:
- Brokerage accounts, including how to find them and things to look for
- The basic types of taxes for investors, and when to expect them
- The ins-and-outs of franking credits — we’ve made the best explainer on the internet (as voted by us)
- What investment valuation means and what the experts look for, and
- Lots more
So, what are you waiting for?
Start learning today!