The Beginner’s ETF Investing course is designed for… surprise, surprise… beginners!
However, please don’t make the mistake of thinking you can’t or won’t learn from the course if you have already invested in shares and/or ETFs. This course is designed for complete newbies and those who want more confidence in their investing.
In this course, you’ll discover and learn:
- What ETFs are
- How to buy and sell ETFs in Australia
- How investors make money from ETFs
- Whether or not ETFs are risky
- How to be confident putting your money to work
- 5 steps to get you started when picking and choosing an ETF
By the end of this course, you will know what ETFs are and how to buy them, why they work, and be able to confidently hold a conversation with anyone.
Other topics covered include:
- Dividends (which you’ll soon learn are referred to as distributions)
- Whether or not ETFs and index funds are the same thing
- Why ETFs are good for beginners
- What happens when an ETF closes, and
- Much more!
So, what are you waiting for?
Start learning today!