In The Value of Everything program (aka Valuation Course), I provide the ‘nuts and bolts’ of valuation theory, including discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis, dividend valuations, ratio analysis and more.
By the end of this course, you will know how to value businesses in many different ways AND be able to access my downloadable spreadsheets.
The Value of Everything program is an easy-to-follow online course that will teach you to understand the most common valuation techniques, including:
- Value investing basics — intrinsic value 101, the margin of safety and risk;
- Valuation ratios (P/E, P/NAV, P/B, EV/EBITDA, dividend yield, earnings yield, etc.);
- Balance sheets – how to value the balance sheet of any company and ‘rebuild’ the statement to identify the key risks and competitive advantages;
- Earnings power value (EPV) – how to follow Bruce Greenwald’s valuation theory in real life and why the value of growth is very hard to estimate;
- Dividend discount models (DDM) – want to value banks or REITs? This tutorial offers an end-to-end application of dividend models to value businesses quickly and easily;
- Discounted cash flow (DCF) – this tutorial includes everything from how to calculate free cash flow, working capital, discounting future values and more;
- Internal rate of return (IRR) – when, how and why you should use IRR to value shares of businesses, and
- The weighted average cost of capital (WACC) – how to correctly calculate discount rates, apply valuation theory and risk weightings
By the end of this course, you will know how to value businesses in many different ways AND be able to access our downloadable spreadsheets.
Think about how much it could be costing you every day that you don’t know how valuation works, how to identify risks and make better decisions.
Next, think about enroling today — your future self will thank you for it