Rask’s free Super course teaches you how to find the best Super funds, the easy way to change Super funds, pick insurance & identify the best Super for you.
Did you know: every month an average person spends 7,000% more time watching TV than managing their finances?
According to The Ascent, we spend, on average, just 2 minutes a day making sure our finances are ship-shape!
If you spend your 60 minutes doing anything finance-related this month, please spend the time checking on your Super.
Every Aussie should take this quick course because our Super is often the largest pool of money we have available from all of the hard work we do throughout our life.
Super is a headache, but a simple fix with our course. In 2018, the Government’s Productivity Commission found it will cost (in lost returns) a 21-year-old earning $50k a grand total of $660,000 if they choose an underperforming Super fund. In 10 simple steps the Rask Super course gives you confidence to choose the right Super fund (now), and put your Super on autopilot. Which would you rather: free learning and help on how to pick a good Super fund, or an extra 13 years of work to make up for it? That’s what the $660k difference really means.
The Rask Super course is designed to help you understand:
- What Super is and how to manage it (with relevant examples)
- Three 3 things you must do today to make it a success
- How to change Super funds – easily
- Read through a PDS to pick the right fund, the first time
- How to select “investment options” like “growth” or “defensive”
- How and where to find the information you need (in easy-to-understand language), and
- What to look for before you change Super funds (we’ve found a way you could do it in just a few clicks!)
That’s a pretty good reason to take this free short course, right?
If that wasn’t good enough, you should know it can take just 60 minutes to complete this course.
Check out the topics areas below, then enrol!