Rask’s Beginner Shares course (sharemarket investing 101) is a free online program that is aimed at helping you understand the basics of investing in Australia, starting with the core terms, definitions, strategies and ideas.
What you’ll learn in the Beginners Shares Course…
This program is designed for individuals and couples who are just kicking things off. It introduces you to key knowledge of the sharemarket and investing more broadly, including:
- How to invest for the first time
- What shares represent and how to think about creating wealth from shares
- Dividends — what they are, how they’re paid and the key dates
- An explainer of the common investing terms you’ll come across online (earnings profit versus revenue, EBITDA, etc.)
- Franking credits, including how they work and what they mean
- Investment risks and what people mean by low/medium/high risk investing
- Lots more!
What you will get from this course…
While we say this is a beginner’s program it covers just about everything you will want to know about investing. While it’s a short course, if you successfully complete this free course we hope that you will be able to make educated decisions, engage with a finance professional with confidence and help to set yourself up for financial success over the long run.
That’s not half bad for a free online course, right?