*SORRY THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED, IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN FEB 2020. Be first to find when it opens here.
The Shares For Beginners course is a free online program which is aimed at helping you understand the basics of investing in Australia, starting with the core terms, definitions, strategies and ideas.
What you’ll learn…
This program is designed for individuals and couples who are just kicking things off. It introduces you to key knowledge of the sharemarket and investing more broadly, including:
- How to invest for the first time
- What shares represent and how to think about creating wealth from shares
- Dividends, what they are, how they are paid and the key dates
- An explainer of the common investing terms you’ll come across online (earnings profit versus revenue, EBITDA, etc.)
- Franking credits, including how they work and what they mean
- Investment risks and what people mean by low/medium/high risk investing
- Lots more
What you will get from this course…
While we say this is a beginner’s program it covers just about everything you will want to know about investing. While it’s a short course, if you successful complete this free course we hope that you will be able to make educated decisions, engage with a finance professional with confidence and help to set yourself up for financial success over the long run.
That’s not half bad for a free online course, right?