The Value Investor Program (online) is our comprehensive or end-to-end investing curriculum, designed by Owen Raszkiewicz.
The program takes you through just about every aspect of investing in businesses, including:
- Investment philosophy and psychology
- Building your own, structured, investment process
- Analyst research techniques and due diligence processes
- Moat assessments
- Management incentives and language
- Industry analysis and fact-checking
- Full business valuation and modeling tutorials
- DCF analysis (including templates)
- SaaS modelling
- Portfolio management and more
Is this course for me?
This online course includes the full Rask Value Investor Workshop material and curriculum. The Value Investor Workshop is designed for:
- Finance students – who want to ace an interview and ‘talk the talk’ (but also see how research is approached in the real world)
- Private investors – this program will round out the experience that comes with years of part-time investing
- Finance professionals – professional analysts and portfolio managers have taken this course to improve their skills and knowledge (your boss might even pay for it!)
- Career changers – this program assumes some knowledge but not much, offering a great insight for those transition to a finance or investment role
- Business owners, executives and managers – good businesses attract good investors and good business people know what makes a good investment opportunity. Therefore, the benefits from this program will be two-fold for business owners and managers
The concepts discussed in this program are of an ‘advanced’ level. However, most of the lessons and topics will be manageable and understandable for people who have been investing in some form for, say, 12 months or more.
Value Investor Program FAQs
Is the program online?
Yes. You can enrol, begin and finish the program right now.
How long does it take to complete the course?
It depends on your time, experience and energy but there is 10-12 hours of videos, spreadsheets and examples to work through, plus quizzes. Some people have completed it in just 3 days, others commit an hour each week for 2-3 months.
Can I download the materials?
Yes. All of the spreadsheets and slides are downloadable and can be used in Microsoft or Google Sheets/Drive format.
Are there any exams or tests?
There are no exams, “must-pass” tests, or trick questions. We have added short self-paced questions throughout the program but these are designed purely for you to test your own understanding. There are no pass or fail marks.