Kate’s Career Kickstarter Course is a free online program to advance your career and prepare you for any workplace challenges. This free professional development course will ensure you have the practical negotiation and networking skills combined with a strong plan for your career progression.
What you’ll learn in Kate’s Career Kickstarter Course!
This free online course covers methods to:
- Explore different professional options
- Make confident career choices
- Stand out from the crowd when applying for new positions
- Build meaningful connections through networking
- Develop money skills such as salary negotiation
- Choose the most efficient superannuation
- Keep your skill-set robot free
- Earn promotions and invest in yourself
With a range of awesome interviews, videos and tools, this course is overflowing with free resources to ensure you’re career ready! This course is a great starting point to improve your critical skills for any career changes and professional development.
How does the free course work?
Our goal at Rask Education is to offer practical skills and financial development in a flexible format for free. We’re so keen to help Australians achieve their financial and professional goals that we’ve created beginner-friendly courses that you can take at your own pace.
This short course is structured so that it can be completed in just 15 minutes a day over a couple of weeks or in one weekend, so that you can start using those new skills right away! This course is perfect for your lifestyle, no matter where you’re starting in your journey, to improve your professional skills and advance your career.